SC Presenting Preliminary Biomaterials Survey Results at World Bio Markets 2017
- Thursday, 23 March 2017
On Monday 27 March, our CEO Kathryn Sheridan will present initial findings from the Sustainability Consult #WhatBrandsWant survey on biomaterials at World Bio Markets (WBM), in Amsterdam. Kathryn will kick off the conference on Monday morning at 9.30am.
She will also moderate the two sessions following her presentation, including “Taking the strategic leap: Exploring the bio-based strategies of the most forward-thinking consumer and industrial brands”, which starts at 10am, as well as “Highlighting the role played by major consumer and industrial brands in developing strategic value chain partnerships to support a bio-based strategy”, which starts at 11.45am.
Our bioeconomy clients are presenting are on the following days:
Monday, 27 March
- 2-2.30pm, Thibaud Caulier, Business Manager Epicerol, ABT. Session: A web-based tool to enhance supply chain traceability of bio-based materials
Tuesday, 28 March
- 11.45am-12.35pm: Marcel Lubben, President, Reverdia. Session: Unravelling the global bioeconomy’s value chain and pinpointing key barriers, opportunities and regulatory drivers for growth
- 3-3.15pm: Kirsi Seppäläinen, Senior Vice President Communications, Stora Enso. Session: Lignin and other biomaterials: innovating from second-generation biomass
- 3.45-4.40pm: Rich Troyer, CEO Comet Biorefining. Session: Highlighting the major, game-changing strategic partnerships that are taking bio-based chemicals to the next level
Wednesday, 29 March
- 10.15-11am: Thibaud Caulier, Business Manager Epicerol, ABT. Session: Analysing the potential and role of Asian markets in accelerating growth in the global bio-based chemical space
- 11.30am-12.15pm: Gustavo Sergi, Business Director Renewable Chemicals, Braskem. Session: Capitalising on the technical properties of bio-based chemicals to develop a commercially scalable product