Events & Awards
Attending, sponsoring and exhibiting at events takes coordination and expertise. We represent our clients at all the major bioeconomy and sustainability events, negotiating their participation and writing winning abstracts and awards submissions. We write and review their conference presentations to ensure a professional performance.
Some of the awards won by our clients:
- Reverdia Tops the Bioeconomy Hot 40
- Stora Enso Wins Bio-Based Brand of the Year Award At WBM 2016
- Reverdia Wins Bio Business Award for Leading Bio-Based Packaging Partnership At WBM 2016
- Orineo Voted ‘Bio-based Material of the Year 2016’ By Industry Peers
- Clients Named As ‘Hottest Companies’ In Advanced Bioeconomy in 2016
- BioAmber Succinic Acid Wins Presidential Green Chemistry Award 2011
- BioAmber Wins 2011 ICIS Innovation Award For Best Business Innovation
We design and produce trade show booths and sales materials and provide on-site support, including staffing booths and briefing the media, to ensure our clients get the best exposure. Organising policy events is yet another area we have experience in, having done so in Brussels and beyond.
Our CEO Kathryn Sheridan is an experienced speaker and moderator on the bioeconomy, renewable energy and credible communications. Conferences, roundtables and other events at which Kathryn has appeared include Sustainable Brands, BIO World Congress, World Bio Markets, the International Conference on Bio-based Materials, Packaged - The Global Packaging Summit, European Bioplastics, EWEA's debate on 'Subsidies to the power sector: Europe's best kept secret?' and EFIB.
Kathryn being interviewed at the European Forum for Industrial Biotechnology and the Bioeconomy (EFIB) in Reims in October 2014.