Register Now for the RESYNTEX Conference: From Textile Waste to Secondary Raw Materials
- Tuesday, 12 March 2019
Since 2015, Sustainability Consult has been the dissemination partner for the EU-funded project RESYNTEX. The project was launched to find solutions for post-consumer unwearable textiles.
After four years of research, the RESYNTEX Final Conference will be held in Brussels on 24 April. Join us to hear industry experts exchange knowledge and opinions on textile waste and renewable chemicals.
The conference will be held as part of the Annual Textile ETP Conference, which will see opening speeches from Janez Potocnik and Paolo Canonico, President of the Textile ETP. Thoughtleaders from European industry, research and policy will share their vision on how circular economy concepts, bio-based materials and digitalisation will impact the future of the European Textile and Clothing industry.
Other speakers include:
- Vittoria Troppenz, Head of Circularity and Business Development, SOEX
- Aleksandra Lobnik, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Head of the Centre of Sensor Technology, University of Maribor
- Nicholas Hall, Senior Lecturer – Fashion Business, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Athanassios Nikolakopoulos, Department of Process Analysis and Plant Design, National Technical University of Athens
- Valérie Boiten, Consultant and Researcher in Stakeholder Engagement, Prospex Institute
Registration fees start from 65 euro for both events. You can register here.