Bio-based Industries Consortium
Helping To Drive The European Bioeconomy - Sustainability Consult began supporting the Bio-based Industries Consortium (BIC) in January 2016. Set up in Brussels in 2013, BIC represents the private sector in a public-private partnership (PPP) with the EU known as the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU).
We supported BIC in the production of their first Annual Report and Membership Benefits brochure, writing clear copy and delivering a clean, crisp design from our design partner bigtrees. These new tools take BIC’s communications to the next level and support them in their outreach to industry, policymakers and other stakeholders. Together, we are building a future for the European bioeconomy.
Bio-based Industries Consortium News:
- BIC Welcomes Updated European Bioeconomy Strategy as a Necessary Step Towards Reducing Global GHG Emissions
- Horizon Europe Welcomed by BIC as a Promising Bioeconomy Programme
- Bioeconomy Potential of Portugal, Romania and Poland Profiled in New BIC Country Reports
- Brainstorming the Bioeconomy's Future and Welcoming 56 New Members at BIC's General Assembly
- BIC Launches New Report to Help Bioeconomy Projects Access Finance
- BIC Announces New SIRA Roadmap To Develop Europe’s Bioeconomy
- BIC General Assembly: Growing Membership Deepens Bioeconomy Cooperation
- Enhanced Central And Eastern Regional Cooperation Boosts European Bioeconomy
- BIC And Vanguard Initiative Sign Bioeconomy MoU
Read the 2015 Annual Report.
For more information, visit: http://biconsortium.eu