Converting Waste Biomass into Advanced Biochemicals – Circa Group, an Australian company established in 2006, converts cellulose into advanced bio-based chemicals through its FuracellTM process. Circa produces a range of renewable chemicals including biosolvent Cyrene® – an alternative to traditional, toxic solvents.
We work closely with Circa, providing ongoing support on external communications, media relations, events and social media, ensuring all Circa communications are clear and consistent. Our work helps position Circa as a leading manufacturer of sustainable, high-performance chemicals.
Highlights so far include supporting Circa as it set up an office in mainland Europe and launched ReSolute, a Flagship EU project focused on creating a new and safer alternative to fossil-based solvents. CTO Dr Jason Camp was also interviewed by our CEO Kathryn Sheridan in a video interview talking about Circa's priorities and plans for the future.
- New Study Uses Bio-based, Renewable Solvent to Extract Key Nutrient to Combat COVID-19
- Circa’s New E-Commerce Store Brings Green Chemicals Directly To Researchers
- Research Shows Versatility of Bio-Based Platform Chemical As Building Block For Drug Discovery
- Versatile Platform Chemical Levoglucosenone Provides New Opportunities For Coronavirus Treatments
- Chief Technology Officer and Green Chemistry Scientific Advisor Join Circa Group
- New Flagship EU Project Focused on Replacing Toxic Solvents with Renewable Alternatives
- Bio-based Solvent Helping Develop UK’s First Industrial-scale Car Battery Recycling Project
- Circa Group's Renewable Solvent Wins Environmental Leader's Top Product 2019 Award
- Circa Group’s Commercial Demonstration Plant Comes Online and Produces First Batch of 99% Pure Cyrene®
- Bio-based Solvent Produces Highest-quality Graphene Ink Ever Reported
- Circa Receives Green Light to Sell Non-toxic, Bio-based and Biodegradable Solvent in EU
- Circa Group and Sanoosa Sign MoU to Focus on Cancer Molecule
- Circa Group Partners with iFormulate to Launch Biosolvent Cyrene®
- Circa Sustainable Chemicals UK Wins Innovate UK Grant For New Biosolvent Applications
- Circa Group's Biosolvent Cyrene® Wins 'Bio-Based Chemical Innovation of the Year'
For more information, visit: http://www.circagroup.com.au