A Biobased Communications Campaign - Sustainability Consult worked with BioAmber between 2010 and 2013 and was largely responsible for their marketing communications and media relations, from the early start-up phase when they first took over the BioAmber name through their IPO (NYSE and Euronext) in May 2013 and beyond.
Our brief was to raise awareness of BioAmber's first-to-market position in biosuccinic acid, a biobased alternative to chemicals derived from fossil fuels. We built the BioAmber brand and engaged the market by developing media relationships and telling the company's success story.
We liaised with EU policy trade associations EuropaBio and European Bioplastics and BIO in the US, submitted and won awards like the ICIS Innovation Award. Sustainability Consult provided photo and video support, launched BioAmber on Twitter and carried out media monitoring including preparing a Weekly News Review. We prepared copy for the website, reviewed presentations and much more, effectively acting as BioAmber's communications and PR department, supporting the commercial and government affairs teams.
Our media relations work resulted in significant interest in BioAmber and excellent coverage of their press releases. We handled the media around major funding announcements, including working with government and funding bodies in Canada. Sustainability Consult also managed the media around BioAmber's 2013 IPO.
- Inolex Launches New, Natural Emollients For Personal Care Made With BioAmber Succinic Acid
- BioAmber Strengthens Its Management And Board Of Directors
- BioAmber And Mitsui & Co. To Build And Operate Plants Producing Succinic Acid And BDO
- BioAmber And LANXESS Partner For Renewable, Phthalate-Free Plasticizers
- BioAmber Wins ICIS Innovation Award For Best Business Innovation
- BioAmber Partners With PTTMCC Biochem For PBS Production In Thailand
- BioAmber Announces Biobased Succinic Acid Plant In Ontario, Canada
- BioAmber Succinic Acid Wins Presidential Green Chemistry Award
- BioAmber Closes $45 Million Series B To Fund Succinic And Adipic Platforms
- BioAmber Partners With Mitsubishi Chemical In Succinic Acid
- BioAmber And CELEXION Announce Exclusive Licensing Partnership
For more information, visit: https://www.bio-amber.com