Kathryn Moderating At BIO World Congress 2016
- Wednesday, 13 April 2016
Sustainability Consult CEO Kathryn Sheridan is moderating ‘Plant-To-Plant… To Brand – The Relay Race To Commercialize Bio-based Products’, a session at the 2016 BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology. Marcel Lubben, President of our client Reverdia, co-moderates. The Growing Global Biobased Markets track is on 20 April at 8.30am. Participants include Hans van der Pol of Corbion and Tom van Aken of Avantium. This will be Kathryn’s sixth time attending the conference.
Three Sustainability Consult clients will speak at the conference:
- 18 April, 2.30pm, ‘Commercializing Biomaterials Through Stora Enso’s Innovative Biorefinery Concept’
- Arno van de Ven, Senior Vice President Innovation, Stora Enso
- 19 April, 8am, Breakfast Plenary ‘Developing a Renewable Chemical Value Chain’
- Marcel Lubben, President, Reverdia
- 19 April, 12pm, Luncheon Plenary ‘Young Stars of Industrial Biotechnology & Rosalind Franklin Award Presentation’
- Stephan Herrera, Vice President Strategy and Public Affairs, Evolva
The 2016 BIO World Congress takes place on 18-20 April in San Diego, US. Registration is possible here.