Promoting Best-In-Class Technology - Sustainability Consult has worked with Reverdia since April 2014. Reverdia, a joint venture of DSM and Roquette, produces Biosuccinium® bio-succinic acid at its plant in Cassano, Italy using its patented low pH yeast technology.
We provide full marketing communications, media and social media support to Reverdia, including on events and awards. Highlights of the programme include Reverdia winning 'Bio-Based Chemical Partnership of the Year' at World Bio Markets 2016, as well as submitting and moderating Reverdia conference panels to World Bio Markets and the BIO World Congress. We have built a global profile for the company in the media and at high-level events. We also manage the @Biosuccinium Twitter feed.
Two big announcements were distributed through the SC Newswire in 2017. Bonderalia Italia launched ECOBOND PKW, a natural and multifunctional emulsifier derived from organic pumpkin seed oil and Biosuccinium® S, a new grade registered under the ECOCERT Natural and Organic Cosmetics Standard. It was also announced that Biosuccinium® was being used to produce bio-based materials for a new range of hiking boots from VAUDE. Both stories saw great pickup from stakeholders and press, boosting Reverdia’s visibility.
- Reverdia’s Biosuccinium® S Granted Halal and Kosher Certifications
- VAUDE Launches Footwear Range Containing Biosuccinium®
- New Biomaterials Showcase Biosuccinium® as Front-runner with Winning Footprint
- New Natural and Multifunctional Emulsifier Launched, Based on Biosuccinium® S and Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Biosuccinium® S Grade Approved 100% Natural By ECOCERT
- Reverdia Hires New Business Development Manager, Grows Commercial Team
- Reverdia and Xinfu Sign Agreement for Biosuccinium® Supply and Collaboration
- Reverdia Tops the Bioeconomy Hot 40
- Xinhuarun and Reverdia Partner to Develop Microcellular Foam Shoe Soles
- Paints Launched By Mäder Based On Reverdia’s Biosuccinium™
- Reverdia Wins Bio Business Award for Leading Bio-Based Packaging Partnership
- Clients Named As ‘Hottest Companies’ In Advanced Bioeconomy
- BioAmber and Reverdia Sign A Non-Assert Agreement Concerning Reverdia’s Biosuccinium™ Technology
- Reverdia and Omnia Sign Strategic Collaboration Agreement
- Covestro And Reverdia Develop Bio-based TPU
- SC Client Reverdia Nominated For Two Biofuels Digest Bioeconomy Rankings
- Reverdia Lead Partner In BioSuccInnovate Consortium
For more information, visit http://www.reverdia.com