Advanced Biochemical Thailand
Presenting Biobased Alternatives - Since September 2014, Sustainability Consult has been supporting Advanced Biochemical Thailand (ABT). ABT’s bio-based epichlorohydrin (ECH) is an alternative to its petro-based counterpart, a chemical used mainly in coatings and resins. From the start of our discussions, we were impressed by the company’s commitment to sustainability and have been working to raise the profile and commercial viability of ABT's product as a more sustainable ECH.
Through media relations, awards submissions, including winning the JEC Innovation Award, and internal communications and sales support, Sustainability Consult is a valuable part of the ABT business development team.
In 2016, we oversaw production of a video filmed in Thailand. It showcased the unique feedstock, technology and passion that goes into producing ABT's bio-based ECH.
ABT joined forces with AkzoNobel and EY in 2017 to launch an online tool which tracks bio-based content in products. Through our efforts, the news was widely shared among the bioeconomy community and international science and technology publications.
Sustainability Consult launched the ABT's LinkedIn page in 2018. We are responsible for the page's daily management and for building ABT's LinkedIn network.
- New Tool Launched to Monitor Bio-based Materials in the Chemical Industry
- Solvay Epicerol® Earns Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials Certification
- Epicerol® Wins JEC Innovation Award In Singapore
- Belgian Solar Car Produced With Bio-based Resins to Compete at the World Solar Challenge 2015
- New Epicerol® Video Launched During RSB General Assembly
For more information, visit http://www.vinythai.co.th/