The Heat Is On! Vote for Our Clients in the Bioeconomy Hot 40
- Wednesday, 26 September 2018
We are delighted to have four Sustainability Consult clients included on the ballot in the 2018 Biofuels Digest 40 Hottest Transformative Technologies in the Advanced Bioeconomy. It’s time to share the love and get voting for our bio-based innovators Anellotech, Evolva, Leaf Resources and Reverdia.
Florida-based Biofuels Digest is the most widely-read biofuels daily. Now in its tenth year, the Digest’s Hot 40 competition recognises technologies helping the world shift from a fossil-based to an advanced bioeconomy.
Together, let’s support these transformative bio-based technologies:
- Anellotech has developed Bio-TCat™ technology, an efficient thermal catalytic process for converting biomass into BTX aromatics, suitable for a range of chemical applications
- Evolva combines modern genetics with baker’s yeast to make ingredients for the health, wellness and nutrition markets. Lead products include stevia sweeteners, nootkatone and resveratrol
- Leaf Resources’ proprietary GlycellTM pretreatment process uses waste glycerol to break down plant biomass into high-purity, low-cost cellulosic sugars, lignin and refined glycerol
- Reverdia, a joint venture of DSM and Roquette, produces Biosuccinium® bio-succinic acid using patented low pH yeast technology. Biosuccinium® is a leading bio-based chemical building block
Cast your “Red hot” votes before 19 October 2018. Voting is open to all subscribers of the Biofuels Digest.
Winners will be announced at “The Hot Party” at ABLC Global in San Francisco 8 November 2018.